Saturday, October 10, 2020

Biblical Foundations Newsletter October 10 2020

Names of God Class Focus October 2020
Ancient of Days



Class Scripture Memory Verse October 2020
Colossians 4:6

Our friend Dwight Martin passed into eternal Glory with Jesus early this morning..Let's surround Vena; Chris & Natlie, along with the entire Martin family with our prayers.  Dwight L Martin, our brother we will miss your delightful presence but know you are celebrating the victory in Jesus...

I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory.
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of victory.

O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.

excerpt from the hymn "Victory in Jesus" written by American hymn writer and gospel music pioneer Eugene Bartlett 1885-1941.  

On Sunday, both live from the classroom at HFBC campus & on Zoom, Biblical Foundations teacher Christopher Martin, in his continuing series from the book of John, presented a lesson entitled: 
"Life Lessons from Nicodemas" 
(John 3:1-15)
This lesson is now available on podcast along with the lesson slides, by clicking on the arrow in the picture below:










Send Praises and Prayer Requests to prayer@biblestudyhouston.com





WEDNESDAY October 14th @ 4:15pm
NOTE TIME
 Send praises and prayer requests
by Monday 10/12/20 


CLICK TO SIGN UP






No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter July 6 2024

Greetings from Big Sky Country  courtesy of Lauree & Walt  Introducing our Names of God Class Focus for July 202 4 Class Scripture M...